Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Fool's Choice

I'm one of those fools who believes in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter Sunday is the most important day in the life of a believer. The promise of Easter was foretold a thousand years before its manifestation. It changed the world in a way that no human idea or invention ever could.

If you ask me why I believe, I can only say, "I know Christ is risen because I know the risen Christ." I don't need miracles to believe, but I have experienced miracles. I don't need signs that God is real, but I witness signs of God's grace every day, and I have received God's mercy and forgiveness.

Science doesn't always prove God's existence, but believing in the risen Christ doesn't require scientific proof. The God who sacrificed His Son so that I could receive mercy and forgiveness is the same God who created science. If faith in Jesus Christ makes me a fool, then so be it. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment